Nutritional Therapy is for you!
Nutritional Therapy isn't simply changing the way you eat. No matter your goals—weight loss, gut healing, accomplishing peak performance for your next sports competition, preparing for surgery and a hospital stay, better general health, reducing inflammation—I can help. Here's how!
- Online Questionnaire This extensive list of questions helps me assess your body's strengths and weaknesses.
- Interview The interview helps find the root cause of some issues you are dealing with.
- Functional Evaluations A hands-on approach of lingual-neuro reflexes to discover whether any of your organs are in stress. This allows me to make specific recommendations on appropriate supplementation, in addition to healthy lifestyle changes.
- 3 Day Food Journal This helps me understand your specific dietary needs.You receive a thorough list of foods, based on your exact needs, including foods you need to avoid, foods you should limit, all with an explanation of WHY!
- Individualized Comprehensive Food List printed just for you. This list is sorted by foods you can eat in abundance, in moderation, and which foods you should avoid, all based on your very own specific needs, food intolerance, and ailments.
- Additional Handouts for you to take home and learn everything you need to know about nutrition and health.
Using your information, I focus on rebalancing your Sugar Handling, Essential Fatty Acids, Body Composition, and dial in your macronutrient needs for a healthy and strong body.
Meetings happen every week or every other week, then once a month. This depends entirely on each individual and how much guidance you desire. I will also be available by text and e-mail as needed, and in an emergency also by phone.
Check out the Nutritional Counseling page for packages.